Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Speaking for Jesus

"My brothers, if everyone of you has a word of exhortation for the people, please speak."  -Acts 13:15.  I'm a member of the organization called Crusaders of the Holy Face of Jesus, Sto. Rosario Parish Chapter, Cebu City.  Every Tuesday we have this Holy Hour in Honor of the Holy Face of Jesus. In it, we have a Bible Reading and someone is asked to share his/her thoughts about the reading.  Sometimes I volunteer, other times the community requests me to share. 

It's not that easy to share reflections,so deep inside me,  I' d ask Jesus to help me speak the rights words that His message be delivered properly and correctly.  Just imagine, me talking to souls who needs direction towards God.  Praise the Lord, I am able to share them my faith experiences and inspirational thoughts from my spiritual readings like "My Daily Bread,"  "The Imitation of Mary," some books written by Bro Bo Sanchez,  didache, kerygma, and many many more.  

May You find time to know Jesus more by contemplating on the Holy Face of Jesus from the Holy Shroud of Turin.  Our Lord to Mother Maria Pierina de Micheli, said:  "I wish that My Face which reflects the deep pains of My Soul, the sorrow and love of My Heart be better honored.  Whoever contemplates Me, consoles Me.  Everytime My Face is contemplated, I will pour out My love into the heart of those persons and by means of My Holy Face, the salvation of many souls will be obtained." 

Anyone who wish to know more of the Holy Face of Jesus may contact the sisters in the Holy Face Center and Convent at 1111 R. Hidalgo St. 1001 Quiapo, Manila, Philippines tel. no. 735-97-17 or  you may order a copy of the book entitled "The Treasure of the Holy Face of Jesus" from the Holy Face Association P.O. Box 1000, Station "A"  Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 2W9.  

 I praise the Lord, from reading these books and praying them, Jesus made me ready to speak boldly for Him the right message at the right time to the right people who need it. 

Do you wish to speak for Jesus? Or when asked to share your insights, are you willing?  Speak for Jesus and with Jesus. 

Let us pray:  Thank You Jesus, for the opportunity to speak for you.  May you help all people to speak for you so that many souls will be saved.  Remind each of us that we can do great things in Your Name.  Amen.

 St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for us, and all who study the Holy Shroud of Turin where the Holy Face of Jesus is taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment