Saturday, September 15, 2012

Thanksgiving

One day, I returned from work in the farm tired, so tired  from digging and removing hardened weeds.  I felt a toohache on my front upper jaw.  I felt sick and chilly the whole night.   The next day, I woke up to see a very funny swollen face  .I thanked the Lord for it.  I thought, at least , I'll accept it for the love of God, in reparation for sins of humanity and mine.    I offered it to Jesus in reparation for sins commited against His Holy Face.   That day, when it was time to go to the farm,  thanks God, Arlyne (Farm owner),showed compassion.  She served me food and antibiotics and took me to the dentist to get the tooth extracted until my face went back to normal again and the gums got healed.  Through the kindness of Veronica Arlyne Borromeo, God showed His goodness  to me and His Divine Providence.  I Praise the Lord for all these blessings.   Many Many Thanks to our Good God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Lord, may I  glorify You by accomplishing the work You've given me to do.














.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your appreciation. of course I would take care of you..you are family.

    ReplyDelete